- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- ADDITIONAL AGENDA ITEMS/AGENDA SCHEDULING UPDATE
- FOR THE RECORD
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- CITY MANAGER’S COMMENTS
- ADOPTION OF MINUTES
(1) CONSENT AGENDA.
- A. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing Execution of a Contract with G&D Construction, LLC for the Exterior Home Repair Program
- B. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing Execution of a Contract with TITO Contractors, Inc. for the Exterior Home Repair Program
- C. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing Execution of a Contract with Colossal Contractors, Inc. the Exterior Home Repair Program
- D. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase of Three Replacement Vehicles
- E. Resolution Reappointing Merrill Leffler as Takoma Park Poet Laureate
- F. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing the Purchase of a Large Air Compressor
- G. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for a Leak Detection System
- H. Resolution Providing for an Appointment to the Recreation Committee
- (2) First Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for an Energy Audit of the Community Center and Heffner Park.
- (3) Resolution Approving the Program Open Space Annual Program (this agenda item will include an update on discussions regarding the Proposed Dog Park).
- (4) First Reading Ordinance Adopting a Wage Adjustment for Police Officers Represented by Local 400.
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION
The City Council is scheduled to vote to go into closed session to be briefed on a personnel matter. The meeting is closed pursuant to Annotated Code of Maryland, State Government Article, Section 10-508(a)(1)(ii). Following the closed session, the City Council will adjourn for the evening.
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.