CALL TO ORDER
- (1) Nuclear-Free Takoma Park Committee Recommendation Regarding Procurement of a List of Nuclear Weapons Contractors
- (i) Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- (ii) Public Comments on Voting Items (in agenda order)
- (iii) Public Comments on Non-Voting Items or Other Matters
- (iv) Council Comments
- (v) City Manager’s Comments
- (vi) Adoption of Minutes: 1/13/14
- (2) Second Reading Ordinance Amending the City of Takoma Park Police Employees’ Retirement Plan to Change the Benefit Options Available to Retirees.
- (3) Resolution Commenting on State Legislation (MC 5-14 Montgomery County – Archery Hunting – Safety Zone). The discussion will include local implications of the legislation.
(4) CONSENT AGENDA
- A. Resolution Authorizing the Closure of Anne Street between Hammond Avenue and University Boulevard on Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. from May to November for the Crossroads Farmers Market
- B. Resolution Authorizing Execution of a Grant Agreement with Making a New United People (M.A.N.U.P.)
- C. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Repairs to the Community Center HVAC System
- D. Resolutions Providing for Appointments to the Emergency Preparedenss Committee
- E. Resolution Providing for an Appointment to the Board of Elections
BREAK Scheduled 10-minute recess. (NOTE: The time of the break will vary and may not be at the specified point in the order of the agenda if the Council’s discussion is moving ahead of or behind schedule.)
- (6) Proposed Ordinance Amending the Takoma Park Code to Opt Out of Montgomery County Tree Protection and Tree Canopy Preservation Regulations
10:00 pm ADJOURN
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.