CALL TO ORDER
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION: The Council is scheduled to vote to go into closed session to discuss appointment of certain board, commission or committee members (City officials). The meeting is closed pursuant to Anntated Code of Maryland, State Government Article, Seciton 10-508(a)(1)(i). Following the closed session, the City Council will reconvene at 7:30 p.m. in the Auditorium.
- (i) Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- (ii) Public Comments on Voting Items (in agenda order)
- (iii) Public Comments on Non-Voting Items or Other Matters
- (iv) Council Comments
- (v) City Manager’s Comments
- (vi) Adoption of Minutes: 2/3/14
- (2) First Reading Ordinance Amending the Takoma Park Code to Opt Out of Montgomery County Tree Protection and Tree Canopy Preservation Regulations.
- (5) CONSENT AGENDA
- A. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Stormwater System Video Inspection
- B. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Stormwater Facility Maintenance
- C. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding an Indefinite Quantities Contract for Street and Sidewalk Work
- D. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for a Phone System Upgrade
- E. Single Reading Ordinance Awarding a Contract for Lighting Efficiency Upgrades in the Community Center
BREAK Scheduled 10-minute recess. (NOTE: The time of the break will vary and may not be at the specified point in the order of the agenda if the Council’s discussion is moving ahead of or behind schedule.)
9:30 pm ADJOURN
All items link to PDF files unless otherwise noted.