Upcoming Meeting Agendas and Council Meeting Schedule
Listed below is a four-week projection of City Council meeting agendas and scheduled public hearings. These agendas are subject to change. Final agendas and agenda items are typically published on the City Council agenda page eight days before a meeting.
Link to City Council Meeting Agendas
City Council meetings have returned to the Community Center Auditorium. The public may view meetings as always: on City TV (RCN – 13, HD 1060; Comcast/xfinity – 13, HD 997; Verizon Fios – 28), on the City Council Video Page of the City Website; on YouTube, or on Facebook.
Updated October 23, 2022
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26 – CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING, 7:30 PM (CC Auditorium)
– Second Reading Charter Amendment Resolution to Update the Charter Amendment Process
– Second Reading Charter Amendment Resolution to Update the Personnel Appeals Process
– Resolution Providing for an Appointment to COLTA
– Resolution on Pedestrian and Transportation Safety
– Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with Collaborative Strategies, LLC
– (tentative) Single Reading Ordinance Rescinding Ordinance 2022-37 and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with Paycor for a Human Resources Information System
MONDAY, OCTOBER 31 – Halloween
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 – The City Council will NOT meet.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8 – ELECTION DAY
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 – The City Council will NOT meet.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11 – Veteran’s Day. City offices and facilities are closed.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 – SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL TO RECEIVE CERTIFICATION OF ELECTION RESULTS, 7:30 PM (CC Auditorium)
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21 – CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Final Meeting of the City Council Elected in 2020:
– Council Remarks
– Introduction of 2022/2023 Youth Council
Swearing In of the Newly Elected City Council:
First Meeting of the Newly Elected City Council:
– Proclamation Designating Mayor Pro Tempore
– Council Remarks
The public is invited to attend a Dessert Reception in the Atrium Lobby immediately after the City Council meeting (approximately 8:30 PM).
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 – The City Council will not meet.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24 – Thanksgiving Day. City offices and facilities are closed Thursday through Sunday for the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 – CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING, 7:30 PM (CC Auditorium)
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7 – (tentative) CITY COUNCIL AND 20TH DISTRICT DELEGATION JOINT MEETING, 7:00 PM (CC Auditorium)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18 – Hanukkah begins at sundown.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 19 – Hanukkah.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 26 – Hanukkah ends at sundown.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 26 – Kwanzaa
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23 – MONDAY, DECEMBER 26. City offices and facilities close at 12:30 PM on Friday, December 23 and remain closed through Monday, December 26 for the Christmas holiday.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 1, 2023 – NEW YEAR’S DAY. City offices and facilities are closed Sunday and Monday for the New Year’s Day holiday.