Map Your Route
Safe Routes helps parents determine the best route with walking maps for each school. These maps indicate which roads have sidewalks, crosswalks, crossing guards and stoplights and more. Click on the map for your school below.
Walking and Biking Safety Tips
- Be alert! Don’t be distracted by your cell phone or headphones.
- Use sidewalks. No sidewalk? Walk on the far left side of the street. Bike with traffic.
- Cross at the crosswalk. Stop. Look left, right, and left again.
- Follow the instructions of the Crossing Guards and Safety Patrols.
- Always wear a helmet when riding a bike, scooter, or skateboard.