The City of Takoma Park is actively seeking a new Chief of Police. For more information about the role and to see the qualifications please see the Police Chief Search brochure.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by October 16, 2017. Applications must be submitted directly to Springsted|Waters. For more information, please contact Chuck Rohre by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 214-466-2436.
- Position posted on September 12, 2017
- Formal review of applicants by Springsted|Waters begins on September 29, 2017
- Selected resumes are submitted to the City for review on October 16,2017
- Springsted|Waters recommends Semi-Finalists; City selects Finalists for on site interviews on October 31, 2017
- Complete reference checks/ Background checks/ Academic Verification on November 7, 2017
- City conducts on site interviews with finalists during the week of November 13, 2017
- City Manager identifies the final candidate and makes an offer December 2017
Please note that the dates provided are estimated. Up to date information on the status of the recruitment may be found by clicking the link to the Police Chief Search which is in the City’s Project Directory.