Summer Youth Employment Program
- Take the first solid steps towards exploring future careers
- Develop a network of adults to support in achieving your goals
- Earn your own wages
Summer Youth Employment Program is Back!
The Summer Youth Employment Program is back again! Each year, The City of Takoma Park partners with local businesses and non-profit organizations to provide meaningful job opportunities for Takoma Park youth ages 16-21. The program provides an enriching employment experience by building job readiness skills and providing money management education. Register for our Youth Interest Meeting at https://bit.ly/tkpkSYEP22.
Attending the Interest Meeting is mandatory in order to participate in the Summer Youth Employment program and the meeting is
Youth Interest Meeting
Friday, March 11
Local Businesses Wanted
- Are you in or around Takoma Park and have a passion for teens?
- Do you want to give back to our teens and help your business at the same time?
- We are looking for a few more businesses to participate in our SYEP program this summer.
Interested in Participating?