City Council Meeting Agenda - Monday, April 25, 2022
City Council meetings are back in the Auditorium. The public may attend the meeting or view the meeting as always: on City TV (RCN – 13, HD 1060; Comcast/xfinity – 13, HD 997; Verizon Fios – 28), on the City Council Video Page of the City Website; on YouTube, or on Facebook.
CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
PUBLIC COMMENTS (If you are planning to comment in person in the Auditorium, there is no need to sign up in advance. If you plan to make your comment over Zoom, sign up will be open until 5:00 PM on the day of the meeting.) Please note: requests to share slides, video, or photos during the meeting must also be sent to the City Clerk at least 24 hours in advance.
BUDGET WORK SESSION
- Chief DeVaul’s Memo to Council (April 7, 2022)
- Chief DeVaul’s Memo regarding Successful K-9 Deployments
- Letter from Adam Braskich June 9, 2021
- Canine Related Case Law
- Takoma Park Police General Orders – K-9 Procedures
License Plate Reader Program:
- Maryland Statutes regarding License Plate Readers
- Takoma Park LPR Program
- License Plate Reader General Order 717
Task Force on Reimagining Public Safety: