City Council Meeting Agenda - Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Due to the public health crisis, the meeting will be held remotely. The public may view the meeting as always: on City TV (RCN – 13, HD 1060; Comcast/xfinity – 13, HD 997; Verizon Fios – 28), on the City Council Video Page of the City Website; on YouTube, or on Facebook.
CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
CHANGES TO THE AGENDA/AGENDA SCHEDULING UPDATE
ADOPTION OF MINUTES: 11/3/2021; 11/9/2021
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Sign up for public comments will be open until 5:00 PM on the day of the meeting.) Please note: requests to share slides, video, or photos during the meeting must also be sent to the City Clerk at least 24 hours in advance.
CITY MANAGER COMMENTS
2. Presentation and Discussion of Redistricting Options (Please Note that the Public Hearing on Redistricting has been moved to February 16.)
The maps below were presented to the Council on January 19. Option A-1 was an option requested at the meeting.
Information Distributed to Council:
- Staff Responses to Questions 1-17 (from January 12 meeting)
- Staff Responses to Questions (January 25, 2022)
- Staff Responses to ARPA Reconciliation Questions (February 2, 2022)
- Staff Responses to ARPA Questions from February 2, 2022 (February 3, 2022)
- Library Cost Estimate Update - February 8, 2022
- ARPA Reconciliation Exercise (Excel file to download)