City Council Meeting Agenda - Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Agenda items link to PDF documents, if available.
ROLL CALL / CALL TO ORDER
VOTE TO CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION
The City Council is scheduled to vote at 6:30 p.m. to go into closed session to discuss a personnel matter. The meeting will be closed pursuant to Annotated Code of Maryland, General Provisions Article, Section 3-305(b)(1). Following the closed session, the City Council will reconvene in the Auditorium
- Public Hearing on Bond Issuance under Maryland Local Government Infrastructure Program to Finance Library and Community Center Renovations and Roadway/Streetscape Improvements
- Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- Public Comments on Voting Items
- Public Comments
- Council Comments
- City Manager Comments
- Adoption of Minutes
3. Second Reading Ordinance Authorizing FY 2017 Budget Amendment No. 3. (revised 2017-06-06)
4. Discussion about Police Department Operations and Practices (revised 2017-06-01)
*All times are estimated.
ADA Notice: The City of Takoma Park is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able to fully participate in public meetings. Anyone with a disability who 1) wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations at a City of Takoma Park public meeting or public hearing; or 2) cannot attend a public meeting but would like to record an audio comment to be played during the public comment period of the meeting, is invited to contact Jason Damweber, Deputy City Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-891-7202 at least 48 hours in advance.