City Council Meeting Agenda - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Agenda items link to PDF documents, if available.
ROLL CALL / CALL TO ORDER
- Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- Public Comments on Voting Items
- Public Comments
- For the Record: Proclamation of Gun Violence Awareness Day (June 2)
- Council Comments
- City Manager Comments
- Adoption of Minutes
- Resolution Renaming Columbus Day as Indigenous Peoples Day
- First Reading Ordinance Authorizing FY 2017 Budget Amendment No. 3
- CONSENT AGENDA
A. Single Reading Ordinance Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Contract Agreement with CHEER (Community Health and Empowerment through Education and Research) for the Lunch and Learn Summer Program
*All times are estimated.
ADA Notice: The City of Takoma Park is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able to fully participate in public meetings. Anyone with a disability who 1) wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations at a City of Takoma Park public meeting or public hearing; or 2) cannot attend a public meeting but would like to record an audio comment to be played during the public comment period of the meeting, is invited to contact Jason Damweber, Deputy City Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-891-7202 at least 48 hours in advance.