Library's Books-To-Go Service Begins Monday, July 6th
To check out books, all books on your library card first must be returned! Once you return your books in the book-drop, they are quarantined for four days, so they will still appear on your account for a few days after you’ve brought them back.
Before requesting books, please check our catalog to see if we have the book, and if it is available. This saves us time, and allows us to serve more patrons.
Requests will be taken by email (strongly preferred), and by phone. The email and phone numbers will be published as we start the service.
- Phone requests will be taken Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-12 and 4-6, and Saturdays, 10-12.
- Please provide your birthday, in either your email or phone request, so we can call up your account, and also to ensure you get the books you ordered.
- Patrons are limited to 5 books per order.
Picking up your books
- Once your requested books are ready. we’ll give you a pick-up window. Mondays and Wednesdays, 12-2 and 6-8, and Saturdays, 12-3.
- Call when you get to the Library during your assigned window. We’ll bring them to you. The number to call will be published as we start the service.