Plant A Tree Order Form is Now Available! Submit by Friday, March 26
The City of Takoma Park is excited to once again offer discounted tree plantings to property owners this spring. The form can be accessed here: Plant – A Tree Order Form
- For the first tree, half of the cost is covered by the city. The cost to you for the first tree is $130.
- For additional trees, you get the city’s reduced ‘bulk-buy’ pricing. The cost to you for additional trees is $260 per tree.
- The Urban Forest Manager will coordinate the entire ordering and planting processes to ensure a smooth and high-quality tree planting, saving you time and effort.
- You get a minimum 1.5” caliper tree (6-10 feet tall) planted with a ring of mulch and a deer guard.
How do I submit the form?
- Please click and print Plant – A Tree Order Form. A paper copy of the order form can be obtained at the Public Works building if needed.
- Order forms must be mailed or dropped off at the Public Works building: 31 Oswego Avenue, Takoma Park, MD 20912
When is it due?
- Please mail or drop off forms by March 26, 2021. In order to be included in the spring planting. Plantings will occur sometime in mid to late April. The Urban Forest Manager will be in touch with you throughout the process to coordinate the planting.
For more information please visit our Tree Care and Resources page. That also includes a list of tree species available through the program. All questions can be directed to, Urban Forest Manager, Marty Frye, firstname.lastname@example.org.