Published on: Friday, September 27, 2019 News
Road work begins the week of Sept 30 - Oct 4; includes Road Closures
Next week the City’s contractor will begin base repair on several streets. The work is expected to extend over two weeks. Each section of the roadway slated for repair will be impacted for a couple of hours. The contractor will post a notice in the form of no parking signs in the affected areas.
This work is being done in preparation for street resurfacing, to address deficiencies in the base of the roadway. Street resurfacing is scheduled to begin later this Fall.
- The sections of streets affected include:
- The 700 blocks of Auburn Ave,
- The 700 blocks of Elm Ave,
- The 1200 block of Jackson Ave and Jefferson Avenue,
- The 200,300 and 500 blocks of Lincoln Ave,
- and the 7400, 7500 and 7600 blocks of Wildwood Dr.