Donate to the Emergency Assistance Fund
The City of Takoma Park Emergency Assistance Fund provides financial support to income-eligible residents in crisis. Read more about the Emergency Assistance Fund.
During the health emergency closing from March 14 through March 29, the City continues to accept donations for the Fund.
To donate by check:
- Make check payable to City of Takoma Park
- Note on the comment line: “Emergency Assistance Fund”
- Mail check to: Takoma Park Finance Department; 7500 Maple Avenue; Takoma Park, MD 20912
To donate by Visa, Mastercard , or Discover:
- Call the Finance Office at 301-891-7212 to speak with a staff member between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm weekdays. If a staff member does not answer, please leave your name, phone number, and reason for the call. You will receive a call back.
- A convenience fee of 2.9% or $1.50, whichever is greater, will be charged for payment by credit card.
Thank you for your generous support of the Emergency Assistance Fund during this health emergency.