Holiday Collection Schedule
How The Holiday Schedule is Determined
- Monday is a holiday: Monday yard trimming collection canceled.
- Tuesday is a holiday: Tuesday trash, recycling and food waste collection will happen on Wednesday.
- Wednesday is a holiday: Wednesday trash, recycling and food waste collection collection will happen on Thursday.
- Thursday is a holiday: Thursday trash, recycling and food waste collection will happen on Friday. (Except on Thanksgiving. For the Thanksgiving holiday, see below.)
- Friday is a holiday: Friday’s trash and recycling collection will happen either Thursday or Saturday. Check specific dates on calendar below.
For the Thanksgiving Holiday Only:
- Thursday trash, food waste, and recycling routes will be collected on Wednesday.
- Friday trash, food waste and recycling routes will be collected on Saturday.
Upcoming Holiday Schedule Changes
Move cursor over date for collection details.
Please direct your questions and concerns related to holiday collection schedule changes to the Public Works Department:
Curbside Collection Services Sections
Food Waste Collection
Our curbside food waste collection program is so easy a chihuahua can do it!
(...and you get free compost!)Sign me up!
Plastic Bags No Longer Accepted Curbside
As of July 1, 2015 plastic film and plastic bags can no longer accepted in the City's collection curbside recycling program.Curbside Recycling Details