Careers With Takoma Park
The City of Takoma Park is an exciting organization offering a variety of employment opportunities, from a teenager’s first job to senior management positions. We welcome the talent of people from diverse backgrounds to provide excellent service to the residents of Takoma Park. Whether you are looking for an internship, part-time or seasonal work, or a long-term career with great benefits, competitive wages, and an employer who will encourage you to reach your maximum potential, look no further.
- Police Dispatch Supervisor to manage the operations of the Takoma Park Police Department’s Communications Center.
- Childcare Director to lead Morning Addition & Afternoon Addition at the Community Center and Before and After the Bell at the Rec Center
- Crime Analyst to collect, collate, analyze, and disseminate information related to crimes occurring in and around Takoma Park.
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor to perform skilled work in the repair and maintenance of City facilities and equipment.
- More postings
- Careers with Takoma Park
- FY22 Salary Range Tables
- Payroll Calendar
- Forms and Resources for City Employees
- Employee Benefits
- Personnel Policies
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
Online Recruiting System
The City’s online recruiting system, updated regularly, is used to announce employment opportunities, accept applications, and provide applicants with feedback regarding the status of their applications. Use this system to view all of our current vacancies. Job announcements can be shared with others who may be interested in working with the City. All applications are accepted via the online recruiting system only for those positions which are currently announced.
- The first time you apply for a position with the City of Takoma Park, you will be prompted to set up an account. On future visits, you’ll then be able to use your stored resume and contact information without having to re-enter it each time you apply for employment opportunities.
- After you have completed your application, you will receive a notification via email that we have received your application. You will be able to track the status on your application by logging on to your account.
- Please check back often as we update our announcements on a regular basis and are frequently in search of strong talent to help us better serve the Takoma Park community.