- Administrative Regulations
- City Charter & Code
- Domestic Partnership Registry
- Tenants’ Rights to Participate in Elections
- Record of Public Comments
- Requests for Public Records
- Takoma Park Archives
About the City Clerk
The City Clerk’s Office provides the following services for the City of Takoma Park:
- Manages the preparation of City Council meeting agendas, attends all meetings of the Council, and records Council minutes.
- Manages recruitment and appointments to Council-appointed boards, commissions and committees.
- Manages and protects official records of the City and ensures proper codification of ordinances.
- Responds to inquiries from City residents and others concerning City policies, procedures, and records.
- Serves as election administrator for all City elections.
- Administers several permit application processes and the Domestic Partnership Registry.