Permits & Licenses
The City requires permits for a number of activities. Below is a listing of permits issued by the City sorted by the department responsible for issuing a permit.
Permit applications are available in the links below.
* First print the noise waiver application without submitting. In accordance with the City Code, noise waiver request applications must be distributed to surrounding neighbors and to the president of your community association before submitting application for approval.
Community Service for Dorothy’s Woods
Housing & Community Development
- Municipality Letter for Construction/Renovation
- Owner Occupied Group House Registration
- Rental Housing License
- Vacant Distressed Property Registration
- Vacant Property Registration
- Vendor Permit – Fixed Location Vendor
- Vendor Permit – Roaming Vendor
- Outdoor Cafe Permits
- Driveway Apron
- Dumpster or Storage Container
- Tree Protection and Removal
- Work in the Right-of-Way
- Curbside EV Charger