Vital Living 55+ in Takoma Park
Vital Living 55+ in Takoma Park is a CityTV show of interviews and presentations covering a variety of important topics of interest for adults ages 55 and older. Tune in and find out what’s happening in Takoma Park! Vital Living is available: Tuesdays 6:30 am; Wednesdays 8:00 am; Thursdays 8:30 pm, and Fridays 7:00 pm on Comcast & RCN: Channel 13 and on Verizon Fios: Channel 28 (The schedule may change due to Council or other productions).
For more information about Vital Living 55+ in Takoma Park, please contact Paula Lisowski, Seniors Program Manager, at 301-891-7280.
You can watch episodes any time on the City’s YouTube channel.
- Episode 5, October 14, 2021 – Takoma Park Library Update
- Episode 4, May 19, 2021 – Community Programs and Services in Takoma Park – Part 1
- Episode 3, March 15, 2021 – Arts and Humanities in Takoma Park
- Episode 2, February 9, 2021 – Staying Active during COVID-19
- Pilot Episode, December 21, 2020 – Social Isolation; Staying Connected