City Council Meeting Agenda - Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Due to the public health crisis, the meeting will be held remotely. The public may view the meeting as always: on City TV (RCN – 13, HD 1060; Comcast/xfinity – 13, HD 997; Verizon Fios – 28), on the City Council Video Page of the City Website; on YouTube, or on Facebook.
CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
CHANGES TO THE AGENDA/AGENDA SCHEDULING UPDATE
1. Redistricting Plan
- Map Options Y and Z
- Options Y and Z Analysis (revised)
- Large Map Y
- Map Y in District Scenario Modeler (does not show split blocks)
- Large Map Z
- Map Z in District Scenario Modeler (does not show split blocks)
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Sign up for public hearing or other public comments will be open until 5:00 PM on the day of the meeting.) Please note: requests to share slides, video, or photos during the meeting must be sent to the City Clerk at least 24 hours in advance.
CITY MANAGER COMMENTS
3. Redistricting Options and Draft Ordinance
- See information posted for public hearing (Item 1, above).
- Draft Ordinance
- ARPA Reconciliation Sheet (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Responses to Council Questions - February 16, 2022