City Council Meeting Agenda - Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Agenda items link to PDF documents, if available.
Reception to Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
7:00 – 7:30 PM
Takoma Park Recreation Center, 7315 New Hampshire Avenue. The public is invited to attend
ROLL CALL / CALL TO ORDER
- Additional Agenda Items/Agenda Scheduling Update
- For the Record: Proclamation of Immigrant Heritage Month
- Public Comments on Immigrant Heritage Month
- Public Comments on Voting Items
- Public Comments
- Council Comments
- City Manager Comments
- Adoption of Minutes
2. Second Reading Ordinance Authorizing Bond Issuance under Maryland Local Government Infrastructure Program to Finance Library and Community Center Renovations and Roadway/Streetscape Improvementsion
4. CONSENT AGENDA
*All times are estimated.
ADA Notice: The City of Takoma Park is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able to fully participate in public meetings. Anyone with a disability who 1) wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations at a City of Takoma Park public meeting or public hearing; or 2) cannot attend a public meeting but would like to record an audio comment to be played during the public comment period of the meeting, is invited to contact Jason Damweber, Deputy City Manager, at email@example.com or 301-891-7202 at least 48 hours in advance.