City Council Meeting - Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Items link to PDF documents, if available.
PRESENTATION OF COLORS – TAKOMA PARK POLICE COLOR GUARD
CALL TO ORDER (OUT GOING COUNCIL)
- Public Comments on Voting Item (FY 2018 Budget Amendment No. 2)
- Vote on Second Reading Ordinance Approving FY 2018 Budget Amendment No. 2
- Council Remarks
- Adoption of Minutes
- Introduction of 2017/2018 Youth Council (Photo Opportunity)
- Recognition of Police Explorers (Photo Opportunity)
SWEARING IN OF THE NEW COUNCIL
1. Oath or Affirmation of Office – Mayor – Ms. Barbara H. Meiklejohn, Clerk of the Montgomery County Circuit Court, will administer the Oath of Office to Kate Stewart as Mayor
2. Oath or Affirmation of Office – Councilmembers – Mayor Stewart will administer the Oath or Affirmation of Office to Incoming Councilmembers
CALL TO ORDER (IN COMING COUNCIL)
- Proclamation – Mayor Pro Tempore; Municipal Government Works Month
- Public Comments on Voting Item
- Council Remarks
- Resolutions Recognizing the Contributions of Retiring Members of the City Council
A dessert reception will be held in the Atrium Lobby immediately after the meeting. Please join us.
*All times are estimated.
ADA Notice: The City of Takoma Park is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able to fully participate in public meetings. Anyone with a disability who 1) wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations at a City of Takoma Park public meeting or public hearing; or 2) cannot attend a public meeting but would like to record an audio comment to be played during the public comment period of the meeting, is invited to contact Jason Damweber, Deputy City Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-891-7202 at least 48 hours in advance.