Community Meeting - Staff Recommended ARPA Spending Plan
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
(ASL, Spanish, Amharic interpretation available)
PART ONE: STAFF PRESENTATIONS (45 minutes)
City Manager Introduction (Jamal, 3 minutes)
- Welcome Residents, Mayor, and Councilmembers
- State Purpose of the Meeting
- Introduce City staff
Facilitators’ Introduction (Vernae and Jessica, 7 minutes)
- Ground Rules & Zoom Etiquette
- Meeting Agenda Overview
Staff Powerpoint (35 minutes)
- What is ARPA? How Can Funds Be Used?
- Overview of Project Selection Process
- Recommended Projects Summaries by Department Directors
PART TWO – ATTENDEE PARTICIPATION/INTERACTIVE (1hr.10 minutes)
Open Q & A: Attendees
- Questions on Proposed Projects ?
- Suggestions for Projects to Add?
Closing – Next Steps (5 minutes)
- Highlight resources available on City website
- Highlight upcoming work sessions and public hearing