City Career Recruitment Spotlight
The City of Takoma Park offers rewarding career opportunities in a variety of fields such as public works, recreation and law enforcement. We offer competitive wages and have an excellent benefits package for full-time and most part-time employees.
Interested in working here? Start by visiting our Careers With Takoma Park page. We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best in your endeavor to serve the community.
Featured Opportunities This Week:
- ARPA Manager to aid in the administration, oversight, tracking, and reporting of federal funds to aid in recovery from the COVID pandemic.
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor to perform skilled work in the repair and maintenance of City facilities and equipment and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Building Maintenance division and Custodian division.
- Recreation Programs Coordinator to develop and implement programming to promote youth success through: outreach, enrichment activities and workforce/college readiness services for the City’s young residents.
- Crossing Guard and Substitute Crossing Guard to help ensure the safe streets and passage of our young residents during before and after school hours.
- Front Desk and Passport Agent to be responsible for the reception area of the Takoma Park Community Center and the processing of U.S. Passport applications
- Class Instructors (Contract) to teach a variety of classes for the Recreation Department.
- More postings
To apply for these positions, or learn more about other opportunities, please see the Careers with Takoma Park page.