Collection of Branches and Brush After Monday Evenings Storm
Collection of Branches and Brush
For those residents cleaning up after this week’s storm event, please remember to properly prepare branches and brush for pick up.
- The City offers yard waste collection on Mondays.
- Please put all loose yard waste in paper bags or stiff-sided containers.
- Branches can be stacked in a container or tied into bundles of less than 50 pounds.
- In order to be collected, branches must be cut into 4-foot lengths or less and 3 inches in diameter.
- We can not collect stumps or larger branches or trunk sections in the Monday collection program.
- If you have branches or tree sections larger than 3 inches in diameter, please contact a tree company or lawn care service to arrange removal.