Temporary Library location is open!
The temporary library space at 7505 New Hampshire Ave is OPEN!
7505 New Hampshire Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912
The phone number will remain the same, 301-891-7259
Library and Computer Center
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- The phone number will remain the same, 301-891-7259
The temporary location is on or near several bus routes:
- Ride-On buses 15, 16, 17, 18, and 25 all go to the Takoma Langley Crossroads Transit Center, as do Metro Buses K6, K9, J4, F8, C2, and C4.
- RideOn 16 northbound stops on New Hampshire Avenue at Kingwood Drive, close to our new location, as does MetroBus K6. The closest southbound stop is New Hampshire and Merwood.
- The WMATA trip planner (https://www.wmata.com/) is useful for finding the best way from your location to us.
Parking and Resumed Library Services:
- There is ample parking available, including reserved spaces for mobility-challenged patrons.
- Check our website for programs – many have continued, and we will have some new programs.
- Books-to-Go (curbside) and Books-to-You (delivery for Takoma Park residents only) have resumed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request books for curbside or delivery service.
- You can always reach the library by email, and if you have questions about the move or the new building, email us at email@example.com.
Use the QR for up-to-date news and updates on the progress of the Library Renovation or visit the Library and Community Center Renovation webpage.
Email New Library with questions or concerns!