Summer Fun at the Crossroads!
Takoma/Langley Crossroads will be hosting a series of Friday Nights on Holton Lane events! These free family events will feature films and concerts right across from the mural on Holton Lane.
So come on up to the New Ave and enjoy a food and craft vendors and a great (and free!) film or concert. Bring a chair or blanket! The schedule is currently:
All movies scheduled for 7:30-10:00 PM
- June 17 – Akeelah and the Bee
- July 22 – E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
- August 19 – Las Mujeres Reales Tienen Curvas Nombre (Real Women Have Curves)
All concerts schedule for 6:30-10:00 PM
- June 24 – Ruthie & the Wranglers
- July 29 – Elikeh (Afropop)
- August 26 – The U-Liners
For more great community events check out the City Calendar!