Nominating Caucus Agenda
Any candidate for City office who wishes to have her or his name placed on the ballot for the November 3, 2015 City Election must receive a nomination and a second at the Nominating Caucus. The Nominating Caucus will convene in the Auditorium at 7:30 PM on Tuesday, September 29.
Participants should plan to arrive early to check in to receive credentials to nominate or second the nomination of a candidate. The check-in table will open at 7:00 PM.
Information for Nominating Caucus Participants
- Review the Nominating Caucus agenda.
- To nominate a candidate for City Council or to second a nomination, an individual must be a registered voter in the ward of the candidate.
- To nominate a candidate for Mayor or to second a nomination, an individual must be a registered voter of the City.
- Nominations or seconds are limited to three minutes.
- Candidates must be eligible to hold office in order to have their names placed on the ballot.