Public Hearings on Traffic Calming and Proposed Residential Stormwater Management Fee System
Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
The City Council will hold public hearings on the following matters on Wednesday, February 24, beginning at 7:30 p.m. All interested persons are encouraged to sign up to speak at the public hearings. Link to sign up to comment live on Zoom.*
1. Traffic Calming on the 8000 Block of Wildwood Drive
Residents have petitioned for traffic calming to be installed on the 8000 block of Wildwood Drive.
2. Traffic Calming on Darwin Avenue
Residents have petitioned for traffic calming to be installed on Darwin Avenue
3. Stormwater Management Fee System
The City Council is considering adopting a new stormwater management fee system for residential properties.
- Background Information from the February 10, 2021 City Council meeting.
- Interactive Map showing proposed stormwater fees for residential properties.
*Comments are limited to three minutes each. For additional information, contact Jessie Carpenter, City Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments may also be sent to this address.