List of Public Meetings
This calendar includes City Council meetings and selected City Council events, City Board, Commission and Committee meetings, City holidays, and selected events or items of interest. Ordinarily, meetings are held in the Takoma Park Community Center – Sam Abbott Citizens’ Center unless noted otherwise. During the public health emergency, meetings are only held remotely. Future dates are subject to change.
(List updated October 25, 2021)
• MONDAY, OCTOBER 25 – Police Chief’s Advisory Board meeting, 7:00 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27 – The City Council will NOT meet.
• SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31 – Halloween
• WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3 – CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING, 7:30 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 7 – Youth Council meeting, 3:00 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 – Tree Commission meeting, 7:00 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 – Nuclear-Free Takoma Park Committee meeting, 7:30 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10 – CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING, 7:30 PM (Remote/Virtual Meeting)
• THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11 – Veteran’s Day. City offices and facilities are closed for the Veterans Day holiday.
The City of Takoma Park is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are able to fully participate in public meetings. Anyone with a disability who wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations at a City of Takoma Park public meeting or public hearing is invited to contact Jessie Carpenter, City Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-891-7267 at least 48 hours in advance.