For City Employees
This page is dedicated to current City of Takoma Park employees to provide ease of access to information and resources.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation (to download and print) In addition to completing the form, bring your vaccine card to the HR office, or email a scan or photo of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Deposit Enrollment (complete this form online)
- Emergency Contact Form (complete this form online)
- Employee Change Request form (complete this form online) to submit changes in address, phone number, or name
- Multilingual Certification (complete this form online)
- Reasonable Accommodation (to download and print)
- Telework Eligibility Checklist & Agreement (to download and print)
- Tuition Support Request (to download and print)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
- Federal Withholding (W-4)
- Maryland Withholding (MW-507)
- DC Withholding (D-4)
- Virginia Withholding (VA-4)
457 Deferred Compensation
- Careers with Takoma Park
- FY22 Salary Range Tables
- Payroll Calendar
- Forms and Resources for City Employees
- Personnel Policies
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
Pay Information, Tax Info & Contact Info
Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (Tyler)
Employees may use this link to:
- access current pay information beginning in 2015
- access W-2s beginning with the 2015 tax year
- calculate paychecks
- review phone number, address, and emergency contact information on file
- setup tax exemptions
Historical information can be found in the Employee Access Center.
How to log in: To log in to the Employee Self Service site, please enter your user name and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Your user name is the name you use to sign on to the City’s network and your e-mail.
SuccessFactors Performance Manager
SuccessFactors is used for performance management as well as internal recruiting. Use this link above to access your performance evaluation form and update goals for the performance period.
Employees may also use this site to review and apply for positions internally.