Takoma Park Reopening Schedule
The City of Takoma Park can begin reopening our facilities to the public!
Here are the highlights:
- On July 6 the Takoma Park Maryland Library will reopen for in-person services
- On August 23 all City facilities will fully reopen to the general public
Passports and Notary Services will require an appointment.
- Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 11:00 am only
- Appointments are required and can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, visit Passport Services
Notary Service will resume on Tuesday, July 6th by appointment only.
- Please make an appointment by email or call:
- The service is free for Takoma Park residents
- $4 per notary signature for non-residents.
- For more information, visit Notary Services
- In City facilities, masks will be required for visitors and staff in lobby areas and in areas with children’s programs or services
- Masks are optional for City staff outdoors and in non-public areas of City facilities
- City staff will be prepared to wear masks when entering homes and other constrained private spaces on City business and when requested to do so by a person with whom they are interacting
Mask requirements will continue through August 22, 2021.
See our COVID-19 page for more detailed information, which will be refined over the coming weeks. Any of these plans may change based on revised guidance from the CDC, State of Maryland or Montgomery County, and we will let you know if they do.
Thank you to so many Takoma Park residents for taking safety precautions over many months and then getting vaccinated when you were able to do so – your actions have made a real difference in our community!